Every file / content (mock-up) downloaded from mockupand.co comes with a Standard Licence.
The rights granted to User by Mockup&Co are:
- Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights.
- Non-exclusive, meaning that Mockup&Co can licence the same content to other Users.
- Unlimited for an infinite number of projects.
- Non-transferable and not sublicensable (see Intellectual property rights Clause 6 below).
User with a Standard Licence may not use the mock-up for:
- Products for Resale
- Digital Advertisement
- Electronic Templates
- Print Runs
c. For these uses
- User needs to obtain an Extend Licence or an Individual Licence (see Intellectual property rights Clause 3 and Clause 4 below).
With the purchase of an Extended Licence User obtains additionally the following rights.
a. Products for Resale:
Use of the mock-ups in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution where the primary value lies in the content itself including, without limitation, cards, stationery items, paper products, calendars, apparel items, posters (printed on paper, canvas, or any other media), DVDs, CDs, LPs, mobile applications or other items for resale, licence or other distribution for profit. This includes "on demand" products (meaning products in which content is selected by a third party for customisation on such products on a made-to-order basis), including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items.
Included in the Extended Licence are:
- Up to 10,000 postcards, greeting cards or other cards, stationery, stickers and paper products; or
- up to 5,000 posters, calendars or other similar publications, mugs or mousepads; or
- up to 1,000 t-shirts, sweatshirts, or other apparel, games, toys, entertainment goods like CDs or DVDs, framed or mounted artwork; unlimited for electronic products.
b. Digital Advertisement:
User may use mock-ups for digital online advertising within paid placement or promotional or marketing content in mobile and desktop applications for an unlimited number of impressions.
c. Electronic Templates:
User may use mock-ups in their electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates). However, the mock-ups may not be removed from the templates and given to third parties as stand-alone. Mockup&Co's consent via an Individual Licence remains reserved.
d. Print Run:
User may reproduce the content more than 10,000 times in physical print form.